Last Revised January 14, 2009
These terms and conditions ("Agreement") govern your use of our web site; by using our web site, you accept these terms and conditions. You may not our web site if you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions. We are always committed to safeguarding the privacy of our web site visitors; as such, this policy also explains how we will treat your personal information.
We own the intellectual property rights of this web site and any material which appears on it (aside from the content being displayed from Twitter and where otherwise stated). All of our intellectual property rights are reserved and are subject to the license below.
You are permitted to view, download (for caching purposes only), and print pages from this web site. The following rules apply at all times:
- you may not republish material from this web site (neither in print form nor on another web site), nor are you permitted to store a part or all of this web site in any electronic retrieval systems;
- you may not copy, sell, resell, visit, or otherwise exploit part or all of our web site for a commercial purpose without our express written consent;
- you may not modify or alter any of the material appearing on this web site;
- you may not use our web site in any way that would cause damage to or the impairment of the availability of the web site;
- you may not use this web site in any way which is illegal, unlawful, harmful, or fraudulent, or in conjunction with any illegal, unlawful, harmful, or fraudulent purpose or activity.
We do not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any of the information, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this web site, nor the quality of any products, information or other materials displayed, purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information or offer in or in connection with the services herein. You hereby acknowledge that any reliance upon any materials shall be at your own risk. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion and without any obligation, to make changes to our web site, the service, and this Agreement as we see fit.
THE SERVICE AND THE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS, AND WE COMPLETELY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE OR ANY MATERIALS AND PRODUCTS. NEITHER TWITPROQUO.COM NOR ITS SUPPLIERS AND LICENSORS, MAKES ANY WARRANTY THAT THE WEBSITE WILL BE ERROR FREE OR THAT ACCESS THERETO WILL BE CONTINUOUS OR UNINTERRUPTED. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE, THE MATERIALS AND THE PRODUCTS.
You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless, our contractors, and our licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising out of your use of our site, including but not limited to out of your violation this Agreement.
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- information about your visits to and use of this web site;
- information about any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this web site; see note below item 5(c);
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us and/or subscribing to our web site services and/or email notifications;
- information relating to your Twitter account credentials provided by you so that we may interact with Twitter services.
We may collect information about your computer and your visits to this web site such as your geographic location, IP address, referral source, length of visit, browser type, and number of page views. We may use this information in the administration of our web site, to improve its usability, and for marketing purposes.
We may send a cookie to be stored by your browser on your computer's hard drive. We may use the information which we obtain from the cookie in the administration of this web site and to improve the web site's usability. We may also use that information to recognize your computer when you visit our web site, and to personalize our web site for you. Our advertisers may also send you cookies.
- improve your browsing experience by personalizing the web site;
- send you information relating to our service by email or a similar technology;
- provide other companies with statistical information about our users (this information will not be used to identify any individual users);
- several of your Twitter profile details (publically available, NOT protected information) may appear on the site as part our service in addition to appropriate statistical pages.
We will not, without your express consent, provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk); and
- to the purchaser or seller (or prospective purchaser or seller) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling or purchasing.
We will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Of course, data which is transmitted over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
All trademarks appearing on this site are the property of their respective owners.
We are not affiliated with Twitter. Twitter is a registered trademark of Twitter, Inc.
We may update this Agreement from time-to-time by posting a new version on our web site. You should check this page regularly to ensure that you are familiar with the current version.
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of our web site, and they supersede all previous agreements with respect to your use of this web site.
This Agreement, any access to or use of this web site, and any disputes relating to this notice, shall be governed by the laws of the state of California in the United States of America.